The DSTA would like to thank the following sponsors for their support!
Texas Traders Convention Sponsors
2021 Event Calendar
- Texas Traders Tailgate Event. November 13th
Kansas Jayhawks at Texas Longhorns Football
Darrell K Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
*This event is for Members only*
- SAVE THE DATE for our Annual Holiday Party and 2022 DSTA Board Elections on Thursday, December 2nd at Topgolf Dallas 8787 Park Lane.
- If you are interested in getting involved with the Board next year, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All interest must be received by November 5th.
- *This event is for Members only*
2021 Past Events
March 30th: March Madness Networking Event on Tuesday from 4pm to 7pm
- Location: Katy Trail Ice House https://katyicehouse.com/#home
- Please join the Dallas Security Traders Association for an evening of Networking and March Madness Basketball at The Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas.
September 9th – 10th: Texas Traders Convention, Four Season’s Resort and Convention Center – Las Colinas, Texas
2020 Past Events
June 25th: Networking at The Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas
October 1st: Networking at The Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas
To the members and supporters of the DSTA,
We hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe. After careful consideration and consultation with members, sponsors, and attendees, the DSTA Board has decided to cancel the 2020 Texas Traders Convention. This was not an easy decision to make, but given the ongoing health crisis and not knowing what mitigation efforts will be in effect in September, it was the appropriate path to take. Your health and safety will always come first.
We look forward to seeing you at next year’s convention, scheduled for September 9th – 11th at The Four Seasons in Las Colinas. In the meantime, we hope to see you later this year. The DSTA plans on hosting some charitable and social events between now and year-end. 2020 DSTA membership will automatically be rolled over into 2021. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks again for your continued support!
President, Dallas Security Traders Association
North Texas Food Bank
We are proud to announce our membership contributed $2,600 to the North Texas Food Bank!
The DSTA Board has decided to donate the full $5,000 match to the NTFB for the organization’s ongoing effort to help families that are struggling to put food on the table during the COVID-19 pandemic.
DSTA is continuing to monitor the situation and we are actively looking at opportunities where we can help our members and the community.
Thank you to all who contributed. This is a total contribution for the DSTA membership of $7,600.
2020 Dallas Security Trader’s Association President
December 3rd: Annual Holiday Party and 2021 DSTA Board Elections
- 4pm to 7pm