2020 Event Calendar
To the members and supporters of the DSTA,
We hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe. After careful consideration and consultation with members, sponsors, and attendees, the DSTA Board has decided to cancel the 2020 Texas Traders Convention. This was not an easy decision to make, but given the ongoing health crisis and not knowing what mitigation efforts will be in effect in September, it was the appropriate path to take. Your health and safety will always come first.
We look forward to seeing you at next year’s convention, scheduled for September 9th – 11th at The Four Seasons in Las Colinas. In the meantime, we hope to see you later this year. The DSTA plans on hosting some charitable and social events between now and year-end. 2020 DSTA membership will automatically be rolled over into 2021. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks again for your continued support!
President, Dallas Security Traders Association
North Texas Food Bank
We are proud to announce our membership contributed $2,600 to the North Texas Food Bank!
The DSTA Board has decided to donate the full $5,000 match to the NTFB for the organization’s ongoing effort to help families that are struggling to put food on the table during the COVID-19 pandemic.
DSTA is continuing to monitor the situation and we are actively looking at opportunities where we can help our members and the community.
Thank you to all who contributed. This is a total contribution for the DSTA membership of $7,600.
2020 Dallas Security Trader’s Association President
DSTA sponsored Texas Trader’s Conference Cancelled
- Please see message top of this page
December 3rd: DSTA Annual Holiday Party
2020 Past Events
June 25th: Networking at The Katy Trail Ice House in Dallas
- 4 pm to 7 pm
- More info at katyicehouse.com
- Disclaimer: The Katy Trail Ice House will have social distancing guidelines in place in accordance with the Texas Department of State Health Services recommendations. For more information please see this link. https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/
- The Dallas County Commissioners have passed a new ordinance requiring customers of restaurants and bars in Dallas County to wear a face covering while entering and leaving an establishment, but coverings can be removed while drinking and eating. Please see additional disclaimers here.
Thank you for attending!
March 28th, 4:00 to 6:00 pm: Dallas Networking Event
- Join us for an afternoon of networking and camaraderie with industry peers at Moxie’s Grill Bar | The Crescent-Dallas, TX 469-687-0050
May 30th, 4:00 to 7:00 pm: Houston Happy Hour Event
- Join us at the Kirby Ice House, 3333 Eastside St, Houston, TX 77098
June 20th, 4:00 pm: DSTA Summer Event
- Panel Discussion, Happy Hour, Golf & Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament
- Topgolf, 8787 Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75231
September 5th – 7th: Dallas Traders Convention
October 19th: Texas Traders Tailgate Event
- Time: 3:00 PM (Game time is 6:00 PM)
- Tailgate at the Texas vs Kansas Football Game
- Kansas Jayhawks at Texas Longhorns Football,
Darrell K Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
- Sponsored by: Refinitiv and S3
December 5th: Holiday Party at Happiest Hour, Dallas
The DSTA would like to thank the following sponsors for their support!
Texas Traders Convention Sponsors