The following opportunities exist in the Dallas/Fort Worth area:
Interested in re-invigorating your career?? Join the Dallas National Contact Center team at TIAA-CREF!
In this role you have the opportunity to connect with our clients and make a positive difference. TIAA-CREF fosters a culture of empowerment. You are a voice inside the organization, not just a number. We are currently hiring Registered Representatives in our Individual Consultant role in the inbound call center. In this role you will begin with a 4 month training program to enable you to serve our clients with the utmost confidence. If you have a genuine concern for clients please apply now! The start date for this position is March 18, 2013.
Interested candidates may apply through our website: http://careers.tiaa-cref.org (Job ID: 1692176).
Individual Consultant – Inbound
- Provide high quality retirement and financial counseling services in an inbound call center environment.
- Responsible for communicating details of TIAA-CREF retirement plans, after tax investments and insurance products, payment flexibility, investment choices and overall retirement and financial issues to individual, institutional and prospective participants.
- Strong emphasis on services, sales, customers, and retention objectives.
- Must be willing and available to work any shift between 6am-8pm Monday-Friday, as well as, Saturday from 7am-4pm on a rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or some college with related professional designations preferred.
- Active FINRA Series 6 (or 7) and 63 registrations required.
- State life insurance license preferred or must be obtained.
- Must be able to be nationally FINRA Registered and State Insurance Licensed by the end of three month training program required.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Three or more years of financially-related customer contact experience. Financial Services sales experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, sales, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we are making a difference.
For more information about TIAA-CREF, visit WWW.TIAA-CREF.org
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide direct administrative support to the Green Street Advisors’ Dallas Institutional Sales and Trading Desk. The candidate will report directly to the Institutional Sales Director, and must be good at juggling tasks and prioritizing, learning tasks independently, providing support to multiple people (often at the same time), with a cheerful demeanor and a desire to show initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up new prospects/clients in our customer database
- Orders client breakfast/lunches
- Organizes and coordinates trip books for client visits
- Enters client visit notes into database
- Puts together schedules for client meetings
- Arranges travel and car service for multiple parties
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assumes receptionist duties, greets clients and refer them to appropriate staff members, answers phone, routes calls, and takes messages
- Assists staff with administrative duties as requested
- Produces mailing labels and reports as requested
- Updates and maintains mailing lists
- Assists with event registration and execution
- Assists with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree preferable
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an Administrative Support environment; experience supporting sales preferred
- Extremely organized, ability to multi-task, and highly resourceful
- A strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent command of the English language and attention to detail
- Excellent commitment to following up until issue is resolved
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter/ability to pick things up quickly
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions (Word, Excel)
- Comfortable interfacing with Executives and highly educated workforce
- Must have an interest in finance
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry a plus
- Series 7 and/or 99 licenses a plus
Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research, trading and consulting firm concentrating on REITs and other publically traded real estate companies.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Recruiting@GreenStreetAdvisors.com (please do not send resumes to our employees directly) and list “Dallas – Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Green Street Advisors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Williams Financial Group is seeking a registered (FINRA series 7, 63) Equity Salesperson in Dallas, TX in conjunction with its concerted efforts to grow its Equity Capital Markets Group. Williams’ Equity Capital Markets Group currently employs three analysts (covering housing, tech, and energy), and plans to ultimately have 5-6 by year-end, with that number doubling in 2013.
The ideal candidate would possess current relationships/contacts in the energy sector. Williams currently employs one salesperson and plans on adding to that number in conjunction with research hires. The firm’s Sales Trading Desk is currently fully staffed by 5 individuals that average 22 years of experience.
Interested parties should contact Cody Acree, Director of Capital Markets at email@example.com or (214) 234-9475